Monday, October 11, 2010

A Case of the Mondays Solved at the Mall

Shopping malls are popular, useful, a source of entertainment, and more importantly, a big part of my life. They are perfect for past time activities and also No, I am not a “Shopaholic”, and no I do not go on shopping sprees; I am the average male who goes shopping when necessary. Yet, one of the places dearest to me is Westfield Montgomery Mall, located off of Democracy Boulevard in Potomac, Maryland.
This mall served as my diner for nearly all of my senior year of high school, it is my hardware store for when my iPod breaks, the place where I get my phone fixed or replaced when broken, and the place where I get my new clothes from. It was where I got my three dollar burritos every Friday at Q’doba. Not only does it come in handy when I lack something, but it also brings back memories from the ever so enjoyable senior year of high school.
With an open lunch, all of our seniors ate our lunch at the eatery in this mall. Whether or not we packed a lunch or were buying, we had to leave to school campus to eat at the mall with our friends. It turned a school lunch into a social gathering.  All the little things equated to joyous times.
Aside from the social gatherings were the stores. I buy everything besides groceries from this mall. This mall is always packed, a clear indicator that everyone finds it ideal and useful. Therefore, a mall is a place that in fact, matters.
Word Count: 260

No comments:

Post a Comment